What are cookies and what are they used for?
The word"cookies"is the term used for small text files that are downloaded to your computer's browser (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) of a user when browsing a website, application or computer platform.
Cookies bring great advantages in the provision of information society services, as they facilitate and speed up Internet navigation, and also help us to improve the quality of the services we provide to our users. Cookies, among other things, allow us to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer, which helps us to know which pages or utilities of a website, application or platform are most useful and which are not, in order to improve them and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can also be used to recognize the user.
Type of cookies we use on this website
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain managed by IQC 2010, S.L. (hereinafter, “IQ GROUP”) and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by IQ GROUP, but by third parties.
Depending on how long they remain active:
- Session cookies: these are temporary and remain in the browser of the user's computer until he/she leaves the website, application or platform. These cookies make navigation easier and faster.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the information is stored on the user's computer and can be accessed for a period of time established by the person responsible for the cookie (may be a few minutes or years).
Depending on the purpose:
- Strictly necessary Cookies (Technical Cookies): these are those that allow the user to browse a website, application or platform.
- Functionality Cookies (Personalisation Cookies): these are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, such as language, type of access browser, etc.
- Performance Cookies (Analytical Cookies): these are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out measurements and statistical analyses of the activity of the websites, applications or platforms, and to draw up user browsing profiles in order to introduce improvements.
The cookies of IQ GROUP that are used on this website are [ADD COOKIES] cookies, which, at the same time, can be session and persistent.
The third party cookies used on this website are [ADD COOKIES] Cookies.
You can set your preferences and choose how you want your data to be used for the following purposes:
Storing and accessing information.
Storing information, or accessing information that is already stored on your device, such as advertising identifiers, device identifiers, cookies and similar technologies
The collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalise advertising and/or content targeted to you in other contexts, such as on other websites or applications, over time. Typically, site or app content is used to infer your interests, which inform future advertising and/or content selections.
Ad targeting, delivery, reporting
Collecting information and combining it with previously collected information to target and deliver advertisements to you, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of those advertisements. This includes using previously collected information about your interests to select ads, process data about what ads were shown, how often they were shown, when and where they were shown, and whether you took any action related to the ad.
Content targeting, delivery, reporting
Collecting information and combining it with previously collected information to select and deliver content to you, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of that content. This includes using previously collected information about your interests to select content, processing data about what content was displayed, how often and for how long it was displayed, when and where it was displayed and whether you took any action related to the content, including, for example, clicking on the content.
The collection of information about your use of content and the combination with previously collected information, used to measure, understand and report on your use of content.
IQ GROUP does not make international transfers of data to third countries.
Our cookies will be stored for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes of processing, without prejudice to the legally established limitation periods.