This section includes information relating to the general conditions of access and use of the website www.iqgroup.es which must be known by the user, for the purposes set out in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
1.-Data of the owner of the website www.iqgroup.es
- Owner: IQC 2010, S.L. (hereinafter, IQ GROUP)
- CIF: B-65715732
- Address: Plaza Joaquim Pena, 2, bajos, 08017 Barcelona (Spain)
- E-mai firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: +34 93 252 50 20
- Registration details: Barcelona Commercial Register, Tomo 43048, Folio 33, Hoja 419418, Inscription 1.
2.-Conditions of access to the website www.iqgroup.es
Access to the services offered through the website www.iqgroup.es is free of charge, and does not require, in general, prior subscription or user registration, without prejudice to the fact that, in order to access certain services, it may be necessary to fill in some personal details beforehand.
If the user does not agree with the content of these general browsing conditions, he/she must leave this website and will not be able to access or use the services offered.
El usuario garantiza ser mayor de 18 años, así como la veracidad y la autenticidad de la información comunicada como consecuencia de la contratación de aquellos servicios que exijan el Registro de Usuarios y se obliga, así mismo, a mantener esta información actualizada.
The user guarantees to be over 18 years of age, as well as the veracity and authenticity of the information communicated as a consequence of contracting those services that require User Registration and is obliged, likewise, to keep this information up to date.
IQ GROUP may modify, at any time it deems appropriate, the configuration of this website, the conditions of service and its content, as well as eliminate, limit or suspend them temporarily or permanently, or prevent access, endeavouring to inform the user of such changes, whenever circumstances permit, by means of a publication on the website.
3.-Conditions of use of the website www.iqgroup.es
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and contents of the website and not to use them for activities that are illicit or constitute a crime, or that infringe the provisions of this legal notice, the regulations on intellectual or industrial property, or any other regulation of the legal system. The use made of the information contained in this website is the sole responsibility of the user.
The user guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all the data communicated to IQ GROUP, by means of the different online forms, and is responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
Likewise, by way of example only and in no way limiting or excluding, the user undertakes not to introduce, transmit or disseminate:
- Content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature, or content that violates human rights.
- Content that promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, good customs and public order.
- Information or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised both constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Information or contents that imply the violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the person responsible for the website or of third parties.
- Unauthorised or unsolicited advertising, spam, chain e-mails, pyramid structures, etc.
- Data programmes (viruses and malware) that are likely to cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party Internet users. IQ GROUP will not assign or transfer your personal data to third parties, unless otherwise provided by law.
IQ GROUP will only send information about its services and products with the express consent of the interested party.
The participant may exercise the rights of access; rectification; deletion; limitation of processing; data portability and opposition before IQ GROUP. In order to exercise these rights, the data subject may send their request to the data e- protection officer by mail email@example.com, or in writing to Plaza Joaquim Pena, 2, bajos, 08017, Barcelona (Spain), indicating "derechos RGPD" as the reference. In any case, the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the corresponding supervisory authority (AEPD) if he/she deems it appropriate. IQ GROUP los derechos de acceso; rectificación; supresión; limitación del tratamiento; portabilidad de los datos y oposición. Para el ejercicio de tales derechos el interesado puede enviar su solicitud al delegado de protección de datos por correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org, o por escrito a Plaza Joaquim Pena, 2, bajos, 08017, Barcelona (España), indicando como referencia “derechos RGPD”. En todo caso, el interesado tiene derecho a presentar una reclamación ante la correspondiente autoridad de control (AEPD) si lo estima oportuno.
4.-Exemption from liability
IQ GROUP, cannot control the use made by users of the website www.iqgroup.es and its contents, and for this reason is not responsible for damages of any nature that may derive from an illicit, incorrect, inadequate or partial use, nor for the non-fulfilment by the user of the present conditions of access and use, as well as any other condition that may be found on this website with respect to any of its services, without prejudice, in any case, to the legal actions that correspond to IQ GROUPor to third parties.
IQ GROUP cannot guarantee the permanent availability and continuity in terms of the functioning of the website, nor the information, content, software, materials or products included in it. Thus, any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website, its services and the use that users can make of it is excluded.
In any case, IQ GROUP, will make every effort to maintain the continuous availability of this website.
Likewise IQ GROUP, is not responsible for possible errors or security deficiencies that may occur due to the use, by the user, of a browser with an outdated or insecure version, as well as for the activation of the devices for the conservation of passwords or identification codes of the user registered in the browser, or for damages, errors or inaccuracies that may derive from a bad use or operation.
The user accepts that IQ GROUP, has created and developed the website in good faith with information from internal and external sources, and that it offers it in its current state to users, despite the fact that it may include inaccuracies or errors. For this reason, the user exonerates IQ GROUPfrom any responsibility in relation to the reliability, usefulness or false expectations that the website may cause during browsing.
In the event that the user causes any type of damage or harm to third parties, the user is solely responsible for this. Likewise, the user shall be responsible for any expenses, costs and, if applicable, compensation that may arise from legal proceedings due to non-compliance with the provisions of these terms and conditions and applicable regulations.
5.- Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents of the website (including, but not limited to, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, maps, frames, banners, software and its different source codes, audio and video), as well as the website itself as a visual presentation, are the property of IQ GROUP, or of its content providers, which have been licensed or assigned by them, and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property regulations. The compilation (understood as the collection, design, arrangement and assembly) of all the content of the website is the exclusive property of IQ GROUP.
All software used in the use and development of the website is the property of IQ GROUP, or its software suppliers, and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property laws.
It is forbidden for any user, without the prior written authorisation of IQ GROUP, of the holders of the intellectual property rights or other ownership of the contents, including but not limited to, the carrying out of the following acts, both with respect to the website and its contents:
- Any form of public communication, by any means, including making it available to the public, so that any person may access it from the place and at the time of their choice.
- Any form of distribution, including, but not limited to, sale, rental and lending.
- Any form of transformation, in whole or in part, including the creation of derivative products and services.
- Any other form of access including the above or other forms of access.
- Cualquier otra forma de acceso que incluya las formas anteriores u otras de
- Any form, direct or indirect, of extraction and re-utilisation of all or a substantial part of the contents of any database, and the repeated or systematic extraction or re-utilisation of its non-substantial parts.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user may freely view the website and its contents and download them for personal and non-commercial use, without being able to extend this to third parties or entities, whether free of charge or for payment.
Consequently, the making available and use of the databases, images, drawings, graphics, text, audio and video files and software owned by IQ GROUPor its suppliers, which appear on the website, and any other content, does not imply, under any circumstances, the transfer of ownership or the granting of a right of use in favour of the user.
6.-Procedure in the event of unlawful actions
IQ GROUPensures that the contents of this website are not of a pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, racist or defamatory nature, nor do they encourage violence. Likewise, it tries to avoid any circumstance that may be harmful to users.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through this website and, in particular, that reveal the violation of industrial or intellectual property rights, or other rights, they must send a notification to IQ GROUP, which must contain the following information:
- Personal details of the person making the complaint: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Specification of the alleged unlawful activity and the precise and specific indication of the protected contents, as well as their location on the web pages.
- In case of an infringement of rights: personal data of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights or of the person authorised to represent him/her and his/her signature.
- Express declaration, clear and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the use of the contents or the carrying out of the activities described is of an unlawful nature.
7.- Links to third parties
This web page includes links to other web pages of entities outside IQ GROUP, does not assume any responsibility for the contents, nor for the products or services that they offer us or for any possible virus or malware that they may contain.
8.-Legislation and jurisdiction
The general conditions of this legal notice and any other contractual text on this website are governed by the provisions of current Spanish and European legislation.
In the event of any dispute arising from access to and use of this website and its contents and services, as well as the interpretation and fulfilment of these general conditions and any other contractual text of this website, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, expressly submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.